Neoxx66Neoxx66

Main Art Reviews Stats

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Eh...

The music and pacing was slow, it was almost like a serious animation when the concept is meant to be funny. (I think?) So yeah if you're gonna go for a divide by 0 joke you could have made the entire thing a bit more light hearted but it was dark and dramatic despite the silly theme making it seem off putting. For 2 months of flash experience the animation wasn't bad but it did seem a little blocky and some shading or outlines would probably make it look more visually appealing, the style of flat colors makes me think of south park which I'm pretty sure you weren't going for. Also the anatomy seemed a little off, mainly their super thick necks but tiny bodies. So yeah keep up the good work, grats on getting front page and take knowledge from each review even if you claim they are "useless"

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Disappointing

For something that took so long to come out this was a huge disappointment.

My major problems:
-There was no story. We got a who and a where but not a damn why
-The animation quality was highly inconsistent. Too many times I was thinking "His head is too big..." or "Whats up with his body?" or "Wow that looked lame"
-For something that was heavily music based the music was unimpressive and forgettable
-The action was also slow I was expecting breakneck speeds, it's sonic afterall

For something that took over 4 years to make I was expecting something highly polished and entertaining. Something that would make the trailer look like garbage. This was sloppy and okay at best. It could have been a hell of a lot better

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Heh rouge deserves that...

I thought it was funny for a short keep up the good work!

Sonic 2| Robotnik Sonic 2| Robotnik

Epic

This is awesome I hope you dont mind but this is going in my fangame!

_-=[Burning My Angel]=-_ _-=[Burning My Angel]=-_

Fantastic

That was great I was wondering If u would allow me to use it in a game im devolping

Ill give u proper credit of course please email me ur thoughts at Acventure_games@yahoo.com

Megaman - Spark Mandrill Megaman - Spark Mandrill

Sweet

Hi im making a megaman fan game I would like to use this Email me at Acventure_games@yahoo.com

Chronamut responds:

ya sure you can use it - im not gonna bother emailing you tho :P

thanks for the review!